Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fire it up:













They say you are a product of your surroundings, so why not surround yourself with inspiration every day.  I may be in the process of learning the guitar but that doesn't mean I can't dress like a rockstar, pretty sure that's been M.O. for as long as Jack Daniels has been a househould name.  This outfit was inspired in part by my living room.  The firey painting was done by my friend Ross Warwick, a very talented man.  Not only does your outer asthetic reflect your inner self but your inner self can be reinforced by your outer.  Within you without you, without you within. Whaaat? OK I've listened to one too many vinyls in reverse.

(shirt and pants: Zara, vest: Forever 21, necklace: St. Lawrence Market in Toronto, bolo tie: Value Village,  suede boots: Sears Outlet? Yeah that's right SEARS OUTLET store. Get over yourself with your labels and open your mind to the possibility that you can find amazingness in places you would never think of setting foot into.  I found these killing time with my Dad before coffee with family.  They are 100% suede leather and waterproof.  Might I add very 60's inspired. Amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment