Thursday 29 November 2012

Art and Soul'd: Abbey Watkins
















Haunting. Mesmerizing. Breathtaking.  Illustrator Abbey Watkins' artwork is undeniably a force to be reckoned with. Shades of darkness and fashion forward, her work pierces deep into the soul and is like looking through a mystical kaleidoscope.  Each piece evokes a depth of emotions and the dynamic layers of details encrypted within makes it all the more intriguing with every glance.  I am enamoured with her work and her talent.  The very last piece has been my phone screensaver ever since I first feasted my eyes on it and I surrender myself to it every time.  Follow her on Instagram @tobaccoandleather and experience the transformations of her masterpieces right from the first sketch.  You can purchase her work on etsy


Feed your soul.  

(Images via http://tobaccoandleather.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment